The heart and soul of some of TAG Heuer’s most iconic timepieces.
Today, on July 16th, begins a celebration of TAG Heuer’s Calibre 16 movement.
Jack Heuer created the Carrera watch in 1963 in tribute to the famous Carrera Panamericana auto race.
The first chronograph specifically designed for professional drivers, the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 is perfect for speeding down the open road or cruising through daily life thanks to a more simple, more elegant, more readable design.
- 43 mm
- Water resistance 100 M
- Body Case: Polished steel
- Bezel: Fixed Polished steel and ceramic Tachymeter scale
- Crystal: Sapphire with antireflective treatment on both sides
- Case back: Sapphire
- Calibre 16 Day-Date Swiss Made
- Power reserve: 42
- Winding system: Automatic
- Balance frequency: 28800 vibrations per hour
About Edmund T. Ahee Jewelers
Founded 70 years ago by Edmund Ahee, the third generation Grosse Pointe firm is legendary for its belief in treating customers right. Ahee is know for going the extra mile not just for its customers, but also for the community.
To learn more about Tag Heuer watches, visit Ahee.com.
Or connect on social media: